We value our client’s time and efficiency. That’s why we have studied and prepared a solution that will go above the production of the circuit.
Process: PCB fabrication, SMT with components of your choice, testing, packaging and finally shipping.
This is our All in one PCB solution.
If you need a complete PCB service, One Stop PCB package is our best choice.
Try it now. Contact us today.
KITTING GUIDELINES (IMPORTANT)
1) We require extra components for assembly attrition as follows:
2) Insufficient attrition would be construed as parts shortage.
3) All SMT components must be in reels / continuous tapes (minimum 6” long) / tubes / or trays.
4) All Through-hole (DIP) ICs must be supplied in trays or tubes or tapes.
5) All consigned parts must be shipped to us in a properly kitted form (each line item of BOM in a separate bag, properly marked for identifying the component unambiguously).
6) Kits for multiple jobs must be in SEPARATE BAGS identified by appropriate assembly order number.
Quick turn prototype PCB Assembly
Short Run Low – Mid volume project
Turnkey PCB Assembly
Kejie Pcb is able to deliver assembly services through its assembly contractor partners.
Manufacturing low to mid volume projects, as well as our multi tier pricing rates – we are able to support you from your design prototype level up to final production run.
In our continuous strive to deliver 100% working boards, you’ll have the option to send us the components to be mounted or we can source them for you.